Thursday, March 1, 2012

Heya Peeps :)

TGIF!!!!! Yay.  For the last few weekends we have been really busy and had visitors but this weekend is free so I'm hoping to get in serious crafty/arty time in.  I've been on a real flower making kick and can't wait to get into making some with the new vintagy lace I bought yesturday.  I also won an auction on trademe for this box lot of lases and trims, someone was having a cleanout and you know what they say "one mans trash is another mans treasure"....I can't wait to get my package in the mail and see what goodies I got.  I see alot of my scrappy friends get such great bargains at thrift stores but I don't seem to see anything good in our local ones.
I uploaded the tutorial for the "WET WIPE" flowers. I've been so into making them lately :)  
So thats about it for now, hope to be back wit some pics of all the crafting I get up to over the weekend.  Never did I imagine that my perfect weekend would be at home making flowers out of baby wipes!!!! <3 art song and soul I just can't live with out it xo

No comments:

Post a Comment