Wednesday, September 4, 2013

YOU GO GIRL - TAG

Hi guys
So excited to rip into my DT kit this month and get crafting with some of the awesome products from Prima and Fab Scraps. For this week I just wanted to do a Tag.  Ease into it as the next couple of weeks I will be showcasing different Layouts I create in the Prima Mixed Media Album


I prepped my tag by covering it with the Designer Paper from Fab Scraps. This Milkshake Chic collection has some amazing retro images on pastel polka dot backgrounds.  I cut the Paper Doll and her out fit from the pack of pre-cuts.  It has 2 paper dolls and various outfits for her to wear as well as some extra cut-out images.  I adhered the paperdoll cut-out to the Chip Board Pieces .



 I'm still a bit of a newbie when it comes to "layering" but I tried to achieve that look with this tag.


I continued to embellish this tag with some Prima Flowers in spring colours.  Some Adhesive Pearls some lace and flatback pearls from my stash.  Finished it off with the title "You Go Girl"

Thanks for checking out my crafts guys
See you next week
Tasha x

1 comment:

  1. lol I think you aced the layering Tash....not a newbie anymore...not with this masterpiece....gosh it is just gorgeous!! ~Kimi~ xx

    ReplyDelete