Thursday, October 10, 2013

Paper Bag Mini Album - Kaisercraft Hidden Treasures Collection


Hey guys.
I'm still working with the awesome Paper Collection from Kaisercraft - Hidden Treasures and really liking it.  This is part one of a Paper bag Mini Album.  Here are the first 2, 2 page layouts.



Behind each photo mat I have tucked some Tea dyed Tags and I have dressed them up with some of the cut outs and die cuts from the collection.  Added some lace and some prima flowers to the large photo mats.  I love the colours to this collection and as you can see they are perfect for a child's mini album
.

 Below you will see I have covered the gusset of the bag with patterned paper adhered the sides to make a pocket and tucked a photo mat and a journaling spot in.  I love tags that can be tucked away because I have messy writing so if you have the same problem but want to personalise your album with journaling then this is a great way as well as giving the book some interest.



When making mini albums I use a selection of adhesives.  Depending on the weight of the paper or what I am wanting to adhere.  For instance when I want to glue the sides of pockets I use wet glue so your tags and things don't catch as they do to double sided tape.  Here are some direct links to some wet and dry adhesives perfect for making an album.
ATG Gun, I also use Double sided tape and some wet glue

Here is a basic guide to how I construct these Mini Albums there are so many different ways to create these Paper bag Mini Albums but I find this way the most simple and fast.  I'm always eager to get into playing with the paper so this way suits me great.  Hope you give it a try :)



Next week I'll be sharing the rest of the Album and the cover.
See ya then
Tasha

3 comments: