Saturday, January 25, 2014

Hot Fix Crystals

Hey guys well here in sunny Papamoa it's raining...perfect for hiding out in my crafty corner and having a play.
I've been designing for Retailgirl...a company owned by a beautiful and very crafty lady here in New Zealand she sells a range of crafting embellishments and she has started stocking these beautiful Hot Fix Crystals that you heat set onto different surfaces using the Hot Fix Heat tool.
These are stunning crystals...they come in a range of sizes but my absolute favourite are the Aurora Boriellis ones I just love the iridescent shimmer to them.
 Here are some pics of some of the things I have been playing around with.



Above are some leather bracelets I have been playing around with....love how they add a little bit of glam to the bracelets and all these leather braclets and friendship bracelets are so in trend :)

Below I have blinged up a beautiful appliqué a friend sent me.  I used my favourite crystals (AB)  I wish you could see all the sparkles these crystals let out...the shimmer is gorgeous.





Once you get started blinging up things with these crystals it's hard to stop I'm looking around the room right now thinking what else I can adhere these yummy crystals to......computer??  cat?? better not...but definatly his collar  :)








1 comment: