Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Mixed media pendants :)


Hey Guys
My January Design Team Kit had heaps of fun stuff in it including these awesome mixed media pieces. This set was antique silver and what I did was cut some design paper to fit using these spellbinder dies.  These dies made especially to co ordinate with these bezels made life easy and gave me clean lines and a perfect fit.  I did a bit of fussy cutting and found some little treasures to put in,  after I had placed my goodies in I flooded the whole area with Glossy accents and left it to dry over night.

.
Having never done this before I definitely learnt a few things.  Gotta make sure there are no bubbles!!  These were fun to play with and I really liked the way they came out.  Not sure if I will put them on a chain or attach a lobster clasp for a charm...would look great on your keyring...handbag....spine of your journals and mini's...:)




Ranger Inkssentials Glossy Accents-Scottie Crafts
Ranger Inkssentials Glossy Accents
Spellbinders Rectangles One-Scottie Crafts
Spellbinders Rectangles One

Spellbinders Rectangles One Silver-Scottie Crafts
Spellbinders Rectangles One Silver
Thanks for joining me guys and I will see you next week with another project :)
Tasha

No comments:

Post a Comment