Friday, January 3, 2014

Paper Bag mini album :) Butterfly

Hey guys :)

2014 wow!!  Happy New Years everybody and I hope you have a renewed and refreshed hope for good things to come.

I just wanted to share my first completed project for the year so far.  My crafty space got flooded and I lost my mojo for a bit but it's back and I am excited for a new year of crafting and getting to know more like minded people as well as sharing and learning and generally filling my days...(and nights) with what I love to do best CREATING!!  wether it be art, craft, or music this year I just want to be busy busy busy and inter-mesh (is that a word?? it is now) into everything I do.

So here is a couple of pics of the Paper bag mini album I just completed.  I used the DCWV Magnolia way stack.  Very beautiful with butterflys and of course magnolias.






Got a whole list of crafty things I need to do so I will be back with some more projects soon xx

No comments:

Post a Comment