Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Mini Album - Kaisercraft

Hey guys
Kids are back at school and things can start to get back to normal.  waved my boy off yesterday morning as he began his year at college.  Still can't believe I have 2 teens...where does the time go.
Oh well I dried my tears and decided to get stuck in to crafting...YAY!!!
This week I wanna show you a little Mini Album...I was inspired by a Mini that Kimi had sent me.  I really loved the paper she used up against black cardstock and thought that this gorgeous Bluebell Paper by Kaiser craft would be perfect.






This collection has such a great colour pallette I really love creating this mini.  I used alot of the elements that come in the collection the collectible, stickers from the 12 x 12 sticker sheet,  cut out some of the journaling spaces.  Things come together so easily when you have the whole collection.


Heres a vid of you want to check this album out more closely.

Hope you guys have had a great week so far and managed to get some crafty time in.  I look forward to sharing another project with you next week.

Tasha

No comments:

Post a Comment