Saturday, November 8, 2014

Christmas Sleigh

Back again with another Christmas project using supplies from Imagine if...

This Christmas Sleigh comes as raw MDF in 4 pieces that you very easily assemble yourself..once that is don the fun begins.


Once assembled I took bits and pieces of chipboard die cuts from Imagine if... and glued them on to the sleigh to create some interest and dimension.
I then painted the whole thing with 2 coats of gesso.


Using acrylic paint in antique gold and antique cream I painted it. Trying to achieve an old rustic look.
I then put glue on all the top areas and sprinkled loads of diamond dust to create and snowy look.


Be sure to check out the other blogs on this hop and be inspired by all the other Christmas creations.

Click HERE for next blog
click HERE for previous blog

Happy crafting :)

2 comments:

  1. I really really love this Tash I like how you have used the trellis and other bits, really cool

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous work, love how you've used all the other pieces to change the whole thing, beautiful finish

    ReplyDelete