Saturday, December 6, 2014

Christmas Stocking

Merry Christmas Everybody!!!
Hope everyone is getting into there Christmas decorating and shopping and hopefully managing some Christmas crafts amongst all the business this time of the year brings.

This week For Imagine if...I have embellished this cute burlap stocking.  If you follow the hop you will see all the stockings everyone on the team have been doing.
There was a guessing game going on this week who would design what type of stocking and it seems my fellow team members had me pegged and true to form it seems I didn't disappoint.
So here's mine with...you guessed it lace and doilies :)





So there you have it guys.  I couldn't guess what the other ladies would do they are all so different and I'm sure will inspire you in their own way.

Be sure to check them all out.
Click HERE to go to the next blog
Click HERE to go to the previous blog.

Merry Christmas crafty friends

8 comments: