Friday, February 13, 2015

Beautiful hanging butterfly

 
Hey crafters I am back with another project using supplies from Imagine if...
 
This week I created a hanging butterfly.
Bejewelled with bling, it sets of beautiful shard of sunlight.
 
Sorry I don't have photo's of the process I went through but I have had the worst time with my camera and lost all the photos I had taken.grrrrrrrrrr
 
 
This was a fun project to create.  I used a beautiful MDF Laser cut butterfly from Imagine if...
I painted it black, punched some holes in it and then adhered all these beautiful crystals to it.
I did the same to the smaller butterflies and then with some wire and beads I made these dandles and then I connected it all together.
 
I can't wait to hang this in the perfect place and watch it catch the sunlight and send out beautiful rays of colour.
 

 
Be sure to click on the highlighted links to take you Directly to Imagine if.....
 
Thank you guys for stopping by
Have a great week and craft on :)
Tasha xx
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment