Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Door Hanger



Hey there crafty people

It's Tasha here your go 2 crafty girl and I have a fun project I have created using craft supplies from Art of Craft.

The paper I've used is from Graphic45 An Eerie tale Collection.  So beautiful and all the elements that come in the collection make all your projects gorgeous.  Graphic45 really do the business.

I

I took a raw door hanger and covered both sides with the designer paper.  I then well.....basically....I just went to town cutting and layering.
Fussy cutting is usually my pet hate but with these papers the images are just so vibrant and awesome it was fun fussy cutting and layering with other elements from the collection.

I cut that book plate out with a Tim Holtz sizzix die.  The word JOY I spelt out using alphas from the sticker sheet.  I also used Glossy Accents but you can't see very well in the picture.


What goes perfectly with all your grogeous G45 creations???
Prima flowers of course!!!

Here are the supplies I used

Graphic 45 - An Eerie Tale - Banners 6"X12" Sheets 2

Graphic 45 - An Eerie Tale - Cardstock Stickers Alphabet 12"X12"

Graphic 45 - An Eerie Tale - Grand Illusion 12x12 Paper

PRIMA FELT Voila Die Cut Scroll Frames Black 3pc


Flower Mixed pack Roses 30pc + Leaves

Lara's Crafts Wood Arch Door Hanger 9-1/2"

Thanks for joining me today.  I will be back soon with more creations to share using al these awesome crafty goodies from Art of Craft

xx G2CG

No comments:

Post a Comment