Monday, May 9, 2016

Gilded Lily Pocket Page Mini Album

Hey crafters.
Today I have this cute little pocket page mini album I created using supplies from Faith Pocock Studio Ltd.

The cool thing about this mini album is that the base of it is constructed with just 1 piece of 12 x 12 cardstock.  I have a video link below for you to see how it all comes together.

Once made you just go ahead and cover and mat the pages with your favorite design paper. I have use Graphic 45 Gilded Lily Papers aswelll as some chipboard elements from the collection and embellishments from Faiths store.


When you construct the base of the book you end up with a front and back cover and the pages in the middle all have pockets.  The book measures 8cm x 11cm.



I covered the base using the designer papers.  I used the journaling spaces on the cut apart pages to tuck into the pockets and fancy up some tea dyed tags.
Embellishing is so easy when you have Prima flowers to work with and gorgeous resin embellishments from faith shop.

I also used some stickers from the collection and some of the chip board embellishments.


Here is a video tutorial on how to create the base of the book.

I hope you give this a try.

Tasha

1 comment: